Saturday, December 18, 2010

Gamer Santa

This is an e-card I'm going to be making:

Here's the script:

Gamer Santa

Santa is sitting there playing video games very intensely.

Mrs. Claus calls out from the kitchen,

"Congratulations Santa! Your "One More Second!" has just turned into twenty-four human hours and you've let 2.4 billion children down!"

Santa makes a funny face and jerks the controller to one side forcefully then goes back to neutral position and stares in disbelief at the screen. He drops the controller, buries his face in his hands and starts to cry, "Oh, no ho ho ho!"

He then stands up abruptly, turns and yells out to Mrs. Clause while shaking his fist, "Do you have ANY idea what level I was just on!!! That was my last life and you made me die! Now I'll have to start all over from the beginning!"

He sits back down angrily and grabs the remote.

Cut to end message "What if Santa was one of us?" Wink Wink

No comments:

Post a Comment